Lump Sum/Bid Spec
Based on the details provided in the project’s plans and specifications, ECCO conducts the electrical work required for project completion.
Past Lump Sum/Bid Spec Projects Include:
- Niagara Regional Police Facilities
- D2 Headquarters
- D1 St. Catharines
- Goodman School of Business
- Rankin Family Pavilion
- Zone Athletic Facility
Haldimand County Administration Building.
- Eden High School Renovations
- Laura Secord Renovations
ECCO takes on the role of designing, engineering, and managing every aspect of the job’s electrical scope from concept through completion.
Past Design Build Projects Include:
- Meridian Community Centre
- University of Guelph – McLaughlin Library Renewal
Design Build Assist
ECCO is engaged to collaborate directly with the architect or engineering team during the design phase of the project to provide early-stage input that serves to provide coordination and efficiency for construction phase.
Past Design Build Assist Projects Include:
- Niagara Falls Illumination Enhancement Project.
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Meridian Centre – Event Lighting Rehabilitation.
ECCO’s management experts serve as active members of the project team to provide valuable guidance throughout the entire construction process.
Past Construction Management Projects Include:
- Niagara Regional Police 911 Back-up Facility
- Bell Telephone Transmission Sites
ECCO completes the project’s electrical work on an actual-cost basis with the addition of an agreed-upon percentage or fixed fee that is applied to actual costs.
Past Cost Plus Projects Include:
- Fallsview Casino
- Casino Niagara
- Niagara Parks Commission
- Meridian Credit Union
- Canadian Tire